Panama City Criminal Defense Attorney Provides Skilled Litigation in Florida
Strategic litigator of felony and misdemeanor criminal cases in State and Federal Courts
At Albert J. Sauline, III Attorney at Law, experienced criminal law lawyer Al Sauline aggressively protects the Constitutional rights of Florida residents and out-of-state visitors and tourists alike. From major felonies and violent crimes involving armed carjacking and vehicular homicide to misdemeanor cases involving small-time possession and traffic violations, Al fights vigorously for dropped charges and mitigated penalties. The firm’s versatility in criminal law extends to a deep understanding of how immigration law impacts other aspects of the criminal field. As a former Assistant State Attorney in the 14th Judicial Circuit of Florida, Al anticipates the direction of the prosecution’s case — and holds the State to its burden of proving guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
Albert J. Sauline, III Attorney at Law offers the following distinctive benefits to clients:
- Experienced and versatile litigation: Having practiced criminal law for years, both as an Assistant State Attorney and on the defense side, Al understands the complexities and nuances of both sides of a case. In fact, his superior client advocacy has helped Albert J. Sauline, III Attorney at Law become one of the few firms in Panama City accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- Ethical and affordable practices: A regular volunteer for Catholic Charities, Emerald Coast Hospice and Junior Achievement, Al was raised with strong morals and extends value-oriented services to all his clients. The firm offers flexible pricing — always looking to resolve your case as efficiently and affordably as possible.
- Intelligent and honest guidance: Al's strong knowledge, ethics, good character and values have been recognized time and time again, whether it be as having been one of the youngest lawyers ever to be elected by his colleagues to serve as President of the Bay County Bar Association, or even while in law school as a summer law clerk for the 7th District Court of Appeals in Ohio. Al has an incredible depth of knowledge about criminal law and traffic offenses, and always offers accessible and straight-forward advice.
Staunch defense from an experienced DUI law lawyer in Panama City, FL
Attorney Al Sauline understands the concern and uncertainty you may be feeling when facing a criminal charge - particularly a DUI charge, whether it be a regular misdemeanor DUI offense, or a serious felony of DUI Manslaughter. Al works diligently to uncover evidence of illegal or ignored standard law enforcement procedures. As with any criminal case, Al protects the liberty of both your loved ones and you. From vehicular homicide and DUI manslaughter to sexual battery and molestation, theft, white collar crimes and assault, Albert J. Sauline, III Attorney at Law offers strategic defense for matters concerning:
- DUI: Law enforcement officers are only human, and therefore capable of making mistakes — mistakes that Al works diligently to reveal and use to bolster your case against harsh DUI charges.
- Violent crimes: Whether you are facing homicide charges in a death case, or contemplating how to best resolve a misdemeanor assault, Al guides you through your violent crimes case.
- Felonies and misdemeanors: As an experienced lawyer in handling both felonies and misdemeanors, Al vigorously fights to protect your Constitutional rights in any sort of criminal offense.
- Drug crimes: From marijuana to cocaine, methamphetamines and even the recently outlawed bath salts, Al is well versed in Florida drug crimes cases, such as drug possession and drug trafficking.
- Sex crimes: Regardless of your circumstances, and whether your case is being tried in State or Federal Court, Al fights hard to protect your reputation, freedoms and future from harsh sex crime penalties.
- Traffic offenses and violations: Whether it be getting caught driving without a valid driver's license or something as minimal as speeding, Al works to protect you from the long-term consequences of traffic violations, such as raised insurance rates.
- Defense for tourists and students: If you get into a serious legal situation while visiting Florida, Al proudly stands up for your rights with out-of-state tourist and student representation.
Work with a Panama City criminal law attorney who treats you like an individual
At Albert J. Sauline, III Attorney at Law, you are treated as an individual, not simply another case file. Al works hard to provide convenient office hours and to return phone calls at the times you request, not simply the standard business day hours so common in today’s legal community. Call 850-215-0628 or contact the firm online for a free initial consultation. The practice offers flexible payment plans and is conveniently located in downtown Panama City, Florida.