Panama City Drug Crimes Attorney
Defending Those Who Are Facing Drug Charges In Bay County
As the founder of Albert J. Sauline, III Attorney at Law, Attorney Al Sauline has been defending accused individuals throughout Panama City, FL, with more than 18+ years of experience. If you were recently accused of committing a drug offense, Attorney Sauline can defend you and protect your rights. When it comes to drug-related charges, prosecutors aren't very lenient. To put up an effective defense, you need to have a strong Panama City drug crime lawyer on your side.
Why Hire Albert J. Sauline, III Attorney at Law
- Former Prosecutor Fighting for You
- More than 18 years of Legal Experience
- Local, One-on-One Representation
- Same-Day Return of Your Phone Calls
- Free Phone Consultation to Review Your Options
Types of Drug Charges in Florida
Panama City drug crime attorney, Albert J. Sauline, can help with any drug-related charge, but the most common we see include:
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Distribution
- Drug Possession
- Drug Manufacturing
He offers the courtroom-tested advocacy you need, strong defense that is backed by character, integrity, and ethics.
Have you been accused of a drug crime? Call Albert J. Sauline, III Attorney at Law, today at (850) 250-3426 or contact us online to schedule a free case review with our drug crimes lawyer in Panama City.
Skilled and Unwavering Legal Guidance for your Criminal Defense Case
Drug Trafficking Laws in Florida
Regardless of whether you had any intentions of selling the drug, simply getting caught with a certain amount of an illegal substance can result in drug trafficking charges. Your charges will vary by the weight, amount seized, and type of drug in your possession.
Minimum penalties for the trafficking of drugs are as follows:
- Marijuana: From 3 to 30 years minimum mandatory prison sentence; mandatory $25,000 fine per person for marijuana weighing between 25 to 2,000 pounds or 300 or more plants.
- Cocaine: From 3 to 30 years minimum mandatory prison sentence; mandatory $50,000 fine per person for cocaine weighing between 28 and 200 grams.
- Methamphetamine: From 3 to 30 years minimum mandatory prison sentence; mandatory $50,000 fine per person for meth weighing between 14 and 28 grams.
- Ecstasy or MDMA: From 3 to 30 years minimum mandatory prison sentence; mandatory $50,000 fine per person for ecstasy/MDMA weighing between 10 and 200 grams.
- Oxycodone: From 3 to 30 years minimum mandatory prison sentence, mandatory $50,000 fine per person for oxycodone weighing between 4 and 14 grams.
Contact Our Drug Crimes Lawyer Today!
Known for demonstrating unwavering commitment, the firm has also made a name for providing individualized legal representation that is founded on integrity, trust, and ethics. Instead of making promises that cannot be kept, our Panama City drug crimes lawyer delivers legal counsel that is always honest and candid. When approaching drug cases, Attorney Sauline can look over all the details of your case and create a strategy that is customized to your needs. He will do whatever it takes to help you walk away with a reduction of charges or a case dismissal. The firm is eager to help you overcome this difficult and trying moment in your life. Attorney Sauline has the resources and know-how to protect your rights until your case is settled in the most favorable manner possible. You can trust Albert J. Sauline, III Attorney at Law.
Contact Albert J. Sauline, III Attorney at Law, today to get started on your defense with our Panama City drug crimes attorney.
I don't think you could find anyone better than Al Sauline!Candy
He was honest in advising of possible outcomes and advocated for the best. I would recommend!Past Client
"At all times Mr. Sauline represented himself very professionally. We would recommend him to anyone."Denise
100% Focus on Defense
Extensive Trial Experience
Protect Your Rights. Hire Attorney Al Sauline Today.