As the founder of Albert J. Sauline, III Attorney at Law, Attorney Al Sauline has been defending accused individuals throughout Panama City, FL with more than 18+ years of experience. If you were recently accused of committing a drug offense, Attorney Sauline can defend you and protect your rights. When it comes to drug-related charges, prosecutors aren't very lenient. To put up an effective defense, you need to have a strong panama city drug crime lawyer on your side.
Why Choose This Drug Crime Lawyer?
- Former Prosecutor Fighting for You
- More than 18 years of Legal Experience
- Local, One-on-One Representation
- Same-Day Return of Your Phone Calls
- Free Phone Consultation to Review Your Options
Common Types of Drug Charges
Attorney Albert J. Sauline can help with any drug-related charge, but the most common we see include:
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Distribution
- Drug Possession
- Drug Manufacturing
He offers the courtroom-tested advocacy you need, strong defense that is backed by character, integrity, and ethics.
Skilled and Unwavering Legal Guidance for your Criminal Defense Case
Regardless of whether you had any intentions of selling the drug, simply getting caught with a certain amount of an illegal substance can result in drug trafficking charges. Your charges will vary by the weight, amount seized, and the type of drug in your possession.
Minimum penalties for the trafficking of drugs are as follows:
- Marijuana: From 3 to 30 years minimum mandatory prison sentence; mandatory $25,000 fine per person for marijuana weighing between 25 to 2,000 pounds, or 300 or more plants.
- Cocaine: From 3 to 30 years minimum mandatory prison sentence; mandatory $50,000 fine per person for cocaine weighting between 28 and 200 grams.
- Methamphetamine: From 3 to 30 years minimum mandatory prison sentence; mandatory $50,000 fine per person for meth weighing between 14 and 28 grams.
- Ecstasy or MDMA: From 3 to 30 years minimum mandatory prison sentence; mandatory $50,000 fine per person for ecstasy/MDMA weighing between 10 and 200 grams.
- Oxycodone: From 3 to 30 years minimum mandatory prison sentence, mandatory $50,000 fine per person for oxycodone weighing between 4 and 14 grams.
Integrity. Trust. Ethics.
Known for demonstrating unwavering commitment, the firm has also made a name for providing individualized legal representation that is founded on integrity, trust, and ethics. Instead of making promises that cannot be kept, our drug crimes lawyer delivers legal counsel that is always honest and candid. When approaching drug cases, Attorney Sauline can look over all the details of your case and create a strategy that is customized to your needs. He will do whatever it takes to help you walk away with a reduction of charges, or a case dismissal.
Discuss your case with a Panama City defense attorney!
The firm is eager to help you overcome this difficult and trying moment in your life. Attorney Sauline has the resources and know-how to protect your rights until your case is settled in the most favorable manner possible. You can trust in Albert J. Sauline, III Attorney at Law.
great attorneysusan glover
He was a real friend and a great attorney.Margaret
I don't think you could find anyone better than Al Sauline!Candy
100% Focus on Defense
Extensive Trial Experience
Protect Your Rights. Hire Attorney Al Sauline Today.